APCON’s day to day operations are performed by a bureaucracy of public servants appointed by the Council.
The head of bureaucracy and chief executive officer is the Registrar.
The operations of APCON are organized into four directorates, namely:
- Registration, Careers Development Matters and Corporate Licensing
- Regulation, Monitoring and Enforcement
- Planning, Research and Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Alhaji Garba Bello Kankarofi, frpa – Registrar / Chief Executive
- Mr. Abiodun Aghedo, arpa – Head, Human Resources Management
- Mrs. Ijedi Iyoha, rpa – Head, Regulation, Monitoring and Enforcement
- Mallam Kafaru Bello- Head of Accounts
- Mr Joe-Engene Onuorah, rpa – Head of Operations
- Miss Martha Onyebuchi, rpa - Head of Registration, Career Matters and Corporate Licensing
- Mr. Ralph Anyacho - Head, Planning, Research and Strategy
- Mrs Uforo Inyang-Opara – Head, Legal
- Mr Ademola Fadeyibi – Internal Audit.