The key stakeholders are Advertisers, Companies, and Individuals who are organized under:
- The Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
- The Advertisers Association of Nigeria – ADVAN.
Address: 17a Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 01-7367969, 08034075205, 08033004948.
Description: This is a body of corporate organisations that offer goods and services for sale and usually use advertising services as support to their marketing efforts.
- Association Of Advertising Agencies Of Nigeria – AAAN.
Address: Plot 8 Otunba Jobi Fele way, behind MKO Garden, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Description: This is an association of firms registered to offer advertising services: creative, media and marketing, to their clients as principals. 78 companies are officially registered by this association as members.
- Media Independent Practitioners Association of Nigeria – MIPAN.
Description: Firms operating under the MIPAN platform act as agents in rendering media plans, media buying and scheduling as well as monitoring and research services to their clients. There are 28 companies registered as operators in this sector.
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria – OAAN.
Address: Kofo Kasumu Avenue, Lake View Phase 1 Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
Description: Companies in this sector of the advertising industry undertake Out-of-home advertising business. OAAN is made up of 102 member companies.
- Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria - NPAN.
Description: This is an association of newspaper and magazine publishers in Nigeria. They rely on advertisement revenue to support their print business.
- The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria – BON.
Description: This is the broadcast media arm of the advertising industry. BON is made up of public and private broadcasting media out fits.
- The Consumer Protection Council of Nigeria.
- The National Broadcasting Commission.
- The Central Bank of Nigeria.
- The Food and Drugs Unit (NAFDAC), Federal Ministry of Health.